Hi, if you are a student studying in Class 5 or a teacher who is teaching class 5th students and searching for a class 5 computer book, then you have arrived at the right place. In today’s post, I’m going to share with you a class 5 computer book pdf which you can download through the given link below.
class 5 computer book
CBSE or Central Board of Secondary Education is a board that prescribes NCERT books for all students from 1 to 12. ICSE also prescribes its reference book of some private publications. Same way State Boards like UP Board, and Maharastra Board all prescribe NCERT books to their students.
class 5 computer book pdf
As you understood that if you want to succeed in your class exams like half yearly, unit tests, and final exams then you have to study from your board’s prescribed books. Now some students don’t have a hardcover book or we say that they don’t want to buy a book.
They want to directly download ncert books pdf on their touchpad, computer, Android smartphone, or whatever device they use.
As you know It is very easy to download free books pdf of CBSE classes as NCERT itself provides pdf ncert books on its official website but some students don’t want to go there and search manually as it takes time. They want a direct download link so that they can download it directly. On studypapa.in you will get all PDFs of all ncert books including computer science of any class from 4 to 12.
Download class 5th computer book pdf overview
|PDF Name||Class 5th Computer Book PDF|
|Medium||CBSE & State Board(UP, Maharashtra, etc)|
|PDF SIZE||50 MB|
|ChapterS (1 to 6)||Given Below|
NCERT Class 5 Computer Books Chapters
|Chapter 1: Table Creation in Word||Inserting Tables|
Selecting the rows and columns
Inserting new rows and column
Merging the cells
Filling the color in cells
Alignment in the table (vertical and horizontal)
|Chapter 2: More in Word||Manipulating Paragraph|
Page layout menu
Paper size (legal and A4)
Wrap text / Positioning image
|Chapter 3: Working in Excel||Working with sheets|
Creating/ deleting sheets
Copying/ moving sheets
Inserting new rows and column
Deleting/ hiding the rows and columns
Changing the width and height of the column and row
Find and select the data in a given range
View side by side
|Chapter 4: Multimedia||Introduction to Multimedia|
Uses of multimedia
Hardware and software required
How to open and use
How to open and use
|Chapter 5: Making a Powerful Presentation||Design Menu|
Different effects on slides
Different Effects on Objects
Viewing Presentation in Different Ways
Managing slides in the slide sorter view
Running a presentation in the slide show view
Previewing and Printing a presentation
Selecting page setup options
Printing a presentation
Showing Presentation Using a Projector
|Chapter 6: Internet||Review of Internet|
Introduction to internet
Exploring the different websites
Class 5 computer book PDF Chapter 1
In this chapter, you will learn how to create tables in Word.
- You will learn about the different options and tools available for creating tables, such as the “Insert Table” button and the “Draw Table” tool.
- You will also learn about different types of tables like the Grid table and the Snap to Grid table. This will allow you to format your tables quickly and easily.
- You will also be familiarised with merging and splitting cells in a table and inserting rows and columns into it.
- Additionally, you will be taught how to format tables using different options like table styles, borders, and shading, and how to adjust the table size and position on the page.
At the end of this chapter, you should have a good understanding of how to create and format tables in Word, and be able to use this skill in a document.
Class 5 Computer book PDF Chapter 2
In this chapter, you will learn about the advanced features of Word.
- You will learn how to work with different types of content in Word documents such as text boxes, shapes, and images.
- You will be introduced to different formatting options such as character formatting, paragraph formatting, and styles which will help you to create polished and professional-looking documents.
- You will also learn about tools for revising and commenting on documents such as tracking changes and inserting comments.
- Additionally, this chapter will introduce you to mail merge which is a useful feature that allows you to create mass mailings and address labels by pulling data from a database or spreadsheet.
- You will also get familiarised with how to create references and citations, how to insert and manage footnotes and endnotes, and how to add tables of contents, indexes, and other similar documents.
By the end of this chapter, you should have a good understanding of the advanced features of Word and be able to use them to create more advanced documents.
Class 5 Computer book PDF Chapter 3
In this chapter, you will learn the basics of working with Microsoft Excel, a powerful spreadsheet software.
- You will learn how to create, format, and modify spreadsheets. You will also learn about different types of data that can be stored in an Excel spreadsheet such as text, numbers, and dates.
- You will be introduced to various Excel functions and formulas that can be used to perform calculations and analyze data.
- You will learn how to use basic formatting options such as cell color, font, and alignment to make your spreadsheets more presentable and readable.
- Additionally, you will be taught how to create charts and graphs, which allow you to visualize data in a clear and easy-to-understand way.
By the end of this chapter, you should have a good understanding of the basics of working with Excel and be able to create and modify simple spreadsheets to organize and analyze data.
Class 5 Computer book PDF Chapter 4
In this chapter, you will learn about using multimedia in various projects and presentations.
- You will be introduced to different types of multimedia such as images, videos, and audio and will learn how to incorporate them into your projects.
- You will learn how to create and edit image files using image editing software such as Adobe Photoshop or GIMP.
- You will also learn how to edit and enhance video using software like Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro.
- You will be taught how to add sound effects and music to videos and how to record, edit, and produce audio files using software such as Adobe Audition or Audacity.
- Additionally, you will learn about best practices for optimizing multimedia files for the web and for different devices, such as compressing images and videos for faster load times.
At the end of this chapter, you should have a good understanding of the basics of working with multimedia and how to incorporate them into your projects for enhanced engagement and impact.
Class 5 Computer book PDF Chapter 5
In this chapter, you will learn how to create powerful presentations using software such as Microsoft PowerPoint.
- You will learn the basics of a slide layout, design, and animation, and how to use various types of multimedia such as images, videos, and audio to enhance your presentations.
- You will also learn how to create and edit master slides, which allow you to maintain consistency and branding across your presentation.
- You will be introduced to the different types of slides and elements, such as text boxes, shapes, and charts, and how to use them to create visually appealing and engaging presentations.
- Additionally, you will learn about the best practices for delivering a presentation such as techniques for maintaining eye contact, using gestures and body language, and handling audience questions.
By the end of this chapter, you should have a good understanding of the best practices for creating powerful presentations, and be able to use them in a professional setting.
Class 5 Computer book PDF Chapter 6
In this chapter, you will learn about the basics of the Internet and how it works.
- You will be introduced to the key components of the Internet such as web browsers, search engines, and website development.
- You will be taught how to navigate the internet safely, including how to protect your personal information and how to identify and avoid online scams.
- Additionally, you will learn about popular internet services such as email and social media, and how they can be used for communication, networking, and collaboration.
By the end of this chapter, you should have a good understanding of the basics of the Internet, its structure, and how to use it safely.
Class 5 computer book Chapter 1 PDF.
|Download Class 5 computer book PDF Chapter 1||DOWNLOAD NOW|
Download Class 5 Computer Book Pdf
You can click on the download button given below to download the CBSE computer book of Class 5. This book is according to NCERT as prescribed by CBSE.
|Download Class 5th Computer Book Pdf||DOWNLOAD NOW|
ICSE Class 5 Computer book pdf
Click on the download button given below to download your ICSE/CSE Class 5 computer book pdf. This book’s name is Masti.
|Download Class 5 Computer Masti Book pdf||DOWNLOAD NOW|
Class 5th Computer Book Pdf with Notes & Worksheets
Here you can download all the quality worksheets for Class 5 computer subjects.
|Class 5 Computer Worksheet 1||DOWNLOAD NOW|
|Class 5 Computer Worksheet 2||DOWNLOAD NOW|
|Class 5 Computer Worksheet 3||DOWNLOAD NOW|
|Class 5 Computer Worksheet 4||DOWNLOAD NOW|
|Class 5 Computer Worksheet 5||DOWNLOAD NOW|
|Class 5 Computer Worksheet 6||DOWNLOAD NOW|
|Class 5 Computer Worksheet 7||DOWNLOAD NOW|
|Class 5 Computer Worksheet 8||DOWNLOAD NOW|
|Class 5 Computer Worksheet 9||DOWNLOAD NOW|
|Class 5 Computer Worksheet 10||DOWNLOAD NOW|
Class 5 Computer Book PDF Maharashtra Board
Click on the download link below to download all Class 5 computer book Maharashtra Board PDF.
|Download Class 5 Computer Book Maharashtra Board PDF||DOWNLOAD NOW|
Class 5 Computer Book PDF in Hindi
Click on the Download button below to download your Class 5 computer book PDF in Hindi.
|Download Class 5 Computer Book PDF in Hindi||DOWNLOAD NOW|
Class 5 Computer Questions With Answers PDF
Click on the download button given below to download the Class 5 computer questions and answers pdf.
|Download Class 5 Computer Questions & Answers||DOWNLOAD NOW|